DIY – Puffy Paint
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Washable White School Glue
- Shaving Cream
- Washable Tempera Paints (you can also use food coloring but be careful because it stains).
Here’s What to Do:
- Mix equal parts glue and shaving cream, until you have the the desired texture.
- Add paint or food coloring, just a bit at a time until your puffy paint is the color of your choice.
- Print pictures on cardstock ( to make them sturdier).
- Give the kids paint brushes and let the fun begin!!
You can get a FREE SNOWMAN COLORING PAGE HERE!
- Winter Activity List | Love My Big Happy Family - […] Use Puffy Paint to Make a “Snowy” Picture! – Find out how here. […]
- Cheerful Snowman Coloring Page | Love My Big Happy Family - […] If you’d like to use “Puffy Paint” to paint your snowman you can find out how to make it…
- Coloring Page – Feathered Friends Enjoying Winter! | Love My Big Happy Family - […] If you’d like to use “Puffy Paint” on these printables, you can find out how to make it HERE.…
- puffy-paint-leprechaun - Free Printable Coloring Page! - […] You might also like Puffy Paint Snowman. […]