Super Easy Seasoned Red Potatoes
January 25, 2016|Posted in: Let's Eat!
Here’s What You Need:
- 3 lbs of Red Potatoes
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Seasoning Salt
- 2 tbsp Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Gallon Size Zip Lock Bag
- Aluminum Foil
Here’s What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash potatoes well.
- Using a paring knife cut the potatoes into quarters.
- Pour 2 tbsp of olive oil into the zip lock bag.
- Put potatoes into the bag and shake well.
- Mix seasoning salt, Parmesan cheese, and salt & pepper in a small dish.
- Pour seasonings into the bag and shake well until potatoes are well coated.
- Line a pan with aluminum foil, spray lightly with cooking spray and add potatoes.
- Place pan in oven and heat for 30-40 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Serve as a side dish to your meal.