15 Family Easter Traditions
15 Fun Traditions
- Dye Easter Eggs as a Family – Try different types, natural dyes, shaving cream dye, melt crayons on them!
- Make Easter Baskets for the Kids – Fill with candy, toys, Easter eggs, puzzles, books, etc.
- Have an Easter Egg Hunt – This is my grandkids favorite Easter activity!
- Get Everyone New Easter Outfits – Brightly colored shorts and t-shirt sets are a fun idea or ittle girls will love pretty skirts or dresses and the boys will look adorable in suits and ties.
- Get Easter Hats for the Family – Easter Bonnets for the girls and fedoras or baseball caps for the boys.
- Buy Big Chocolate Rabbits – We used to get white chocolate rabbits when I was a little girl and I loved it!
- Read the Resurrection Story from the Bible – Remember what the Holiday is all about.
- Watch an Easter Movie – Here Comes Peter Cottontail and Hop are two good ones.
- Attend Resurrection Sunday services at the church of your choice – A Sunrise Service is always fun.
- Make Easter Pasta Salad – One of my current favorite traditions.
- Take Photos of the Kids in Bunny Ears – They love it!
- Get Flip Flops & Sun Glasses for Everyone – You’ll be ready for the warmer weather.
- Read Easter Stories – No better family activity than to read together!
- Make an Easter Craft Together – Hatching Chick is a fun Craft.
- Make a traditional Easter dinner with ham and all the trimmings – Family dinners are the best!!
You might also enjoy: Fresh Garden Salsa
Here are some related products from Amazon that you might like. Just click on the photo or the description to be redirected to Amazon where you can purchase the products.