Fresh Garden Salsa
Mmmmmm! This fresh garden salsa is DELICIOUS!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 5 lbs (approximately 6 cups) of Ripe Tomatoes (We like to use a variety of types of tomatoes to give the salsa an extra rich flavor).
- 1/2 lb (approximately 1 cup) of mini sweet peppers (yellow, orange & red)
- 2-3 Serrano Peppers
- 1-2 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro
- Garlic Salt
Here’s What You Need to Do:
- Using a food processor, chop tomatoes to desired consistency and pour into a large bowl.
- Slice the three types of peppers and chop together with approximately 1/3 of the cilantro in a food processor to desired consistency.
- Add the peppers and cilantro mixture to the tomatoes and stir.
- Season to taste with salt and garlic salt.
- Serve with corn chips & enjoy!!
You might also enjoy: Apple Chicken Pasta Salad
Here are some related products from Amazon that you might like. Just click on the photo or the description to be redirected to Amazon where you can purchase the products.
- Apple Chicken Bow Tie Pasta Salad - With Pineapple, Celery & Almonds - […] You might also enjoy: Fresh Garden Salsa […]