Fresh Garden Salsa
Mmmmmm! This fresh garden salsa is DELICIOUS!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 5 lbs (approximately 6 cups) of Ripe Tomatoes (We like to use a variety of types of tomatoes to give the salsa an extra rich flavor).
- 1/2 lb (approximately 1 cup) of mini sweet peppers (yellow, orange & red)
- 2-3 Serrano Peppers
- 1-2 Jalapeno Peppers
- 1 Bunch of Cilantro
- Garlic Salt
Here’s What You Need to Do:
- Using a food processor, chop tomatoes to desired consistency and pour into a large bowl.
- Slice the three types of peppers and chop together with approximately 1/3 of the cilantro in a food processor to desired consistency.
- Add the peppers and cilantro mixture to the tomatoes and stir.
- Season to taste with salt and garlic salt.
- Serve with corn chips & enjoy!!