Hatching Chick Easter Cut Out Craft
April 5, 2017|Posted in: Holidays and Seasons
Chick – Easter Craft
Here’s a super fun easter craft for the kids. It’s a Hatching Chick inside of an Easter Egg and there is even a plan egg shell option available. When you sign up for the Love My Big Happy Family Newsletter it is my free gift to you.
Instructions for Chick Craft
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Four Pieces of Card Stock
- Markers, Crayons, Colored Pencils or Paint
- Paper Fastener (Brad)
- Glue Stick
Here’s What You’ll Need to Do:
- Print out all four pages on card stock.
- Use crayons, paint or markers to color the chick, back of shell and the front shell of your choice (plain or Easter).
- Carefully cut out around the outside edges of the check and the egg pieces, including the dark center line on the front of the shell.
- Use a glue stick to glue around the very edge of the bottom of the bottom piece of the shell. Make sure you don’t glue the top edge.
- Match the two “X”s and use a paper fastener to attach the top piece of the shell to the back of the shell. (Hint: use a push pin to make a hole where each letter is so you can push the paper fastener through easier).
- Display your completed Chick and Egg Cut Out Craft on your bedroom door, refrigerator or classroom bulletin board!
You might also enjoy:
Here are some related products from Amazon that you might like. Just click on the photo or the description to be redirected to Amazon where you can purchase the products.
- Favorite Easter Books for Kids - My First Easter = The Story of Easter - […] You might also like: Hatching Chick Easter Craft […]
- Easter Bunny and Basket with Eggs Coloring Page for Kids - […] might also like: Hatching Chick Easter Craft Here are some related products from Amazon that you might like. Just…