Easter Apple Chicken Pasta Salad
Pasta Salad for Easter
This delicious pasta salad is an Easter tradition in our family. It’s one of the things we look forward to every Spring. It’s savory and sweet at the same time. While it would be delicious anytime, Easter is a perfect time to add it to the menu. We often pair it with BBQ chicken and rolls. Yumm! Make some for your family this Easter!!
Pasta Salad Recipe
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 Cups of Chicken, Cooked & Diced
- 2 Tbsp Green Onion, Chopped
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Pepper
- 2 Cups of Bow Tie Pasta, Cooked
- 8 oz. Kraft Coleslaw Dressing
- 1 Cup of Mayonnaise
- 1 Dash Thyme
- 1 Pinch of Ginger
- 2 Cups of Red Grapes, Sliced in Two
- 1 Cup Celery, Finely Chopped
- 20 oz Pineapple Tidbits, Drained
- 2 Cups Sweet Apples, Diced
- 3/4 Cup Slivered Almonds
Here’s What You’ll Need to Do:
- Mix together the first nine ingredients and refridgerate 30 minutes to 1 hr.
- Add grapes, celery, pineapple, apples and almonds.
- Mix well
You might also enjoy: Fresh Garden Salsa
Here are some related products from Amazon that you might like. Just click on the photo or the description to be redirected to Amazon where you can purchase the products.
- Fresh Garden Salsa ~ Love My Big Happy Family - […] You might also enjoy: Apple Chicken Pasta Salad […]