No Bake Cookies
February 15, 2017|Posted in: Let's Eat!
These are my hubby’s all time, every time, one of a kind, favorite cookies! He always wants them for his birthday, Christmas, and Valentine’s Day and he’d love them just as much the other 362 days of the year as well!! His mama used to make them for him when he was a little boy. When we got married he said we needed to get the recipe. I have a wrinkled, splashed on, and stained recipe card that she gave to me in her kitchen over 30 years ago, so I could copy down her recipe.
No doubt there is a No Bake Lover in your family too! You can make a batch of them for the fam and find out!!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 Cups of Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 2 Tbsp. Cocoa
- 3 Cups of Instant Oatmeal
- 1 Cup of Extra Chunky Peanut Buter
- 1 tsp of Pure Vanilla
Here’s What You Need to Do:
- In a medium size mixing bowl, add the Instant Oatmeal, Peanut Butter and Pure Vanilla Extract, set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, stir together the sugar, milk, butter and cocoa.
- Bring to boil over a medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture reaches 215 degrees.
- Add the boiling liquid to the Oatmeal and Peanut Butter and mix well.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful onto wax paper and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Serve them to the family and watch them disappear!
You might also like: Big, Soft, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Below are some related products you might like. Click on the photo or the discription and you will be directed to Amazon where you can purchase them.
- Chocolate Chip Cookies, Big, Soft, Chewy and Delicious! - […] You might also like: NO BAKE COOKIES […]
- Blogging Grandmothers Link Party #11 | Candy's Farm House Pantry - […] Featured: Love My Big Happy Family No Bake Cookies […]
- Blogging Grandmothers Link Party #11 – Grammy's Grid - […] Featured: Love My Big Happy Family No Bake Cookies […]