Big, Soft, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
November 5, 2016|Posted in: Let's Eat!
Cookies!I recently bought a bag of chocolate chips and followed the recipe on the package to make cookies. When I pulled them out of the oven they were flat and limp with crunchy over-cooked edges and soggy middles.
So I went to work experimenting with the ingredient amounts andI came up with the perfect combination to produce Chocolate Chip Cookies that are BIG, SOFT, CHEWY and DELICIOUS!! – You’ve gotta try these!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- ¾ Cups Granulated Sugar
- ¾ Cups Brown Sugar
- 1 (2s ticks) Cup Butter (softened)
- 1 ½ tsp. Pure Vanilla
- 2 Eggs
- 3 ½ Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Soda
- 2 Cups (1 16 oz. Bag) of Chocolate Chips
Here’s What You Need to Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Using a hand mixer combine sugar, brown sugar, butter and vanilla.
- Add eggs and mix well.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour and baking soda.
- Using a spatula or a wooden spoon, slowly stir the flour mixture into the sugar mixture, stirring until well blended.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Place large, heaping spoonfuls of cookie dough onto a baking sheet, spacing them 2” apart.
- Bake for 8 – 10 minutes, until the tops of cookies are golden brown and the centers are still soft.
- Allow to cool & ENJOY!!!
Makes 2-4 dozen depending on size.
You might also like: NO BAKE COOKIES
Below are some related products you might like. Click on the photo or the discription and you will be directed to Amazon where you can purchase them.
- No Bake Cookies - My Hubby's all time Favorite! - […] You might also like: Big, Soft, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies […]
- Snicker Doodle Sundae - Cookies and Vanilla Ice Cream - […] You might also like: Big, Soft, Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies […]