Nothing says “Summer” like lemonade and fresh fruit! These turned out so pretty and they were absolutely dee-lish!! Whip some up to refresh your family on a hot summer day.
I simply used Minute Maid frozen concentrate to make my lmonade, but if you want to make your lemonade from scratch I’ve posted a recipe below.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 2 Cups of Lemon Juice (about 8-12 lemons if you’ll be juicing them yourself).
- 2 Cups of Mashed or Pureed Fruit
Here’s What to Do:
- Pour 4 cups of water into a two quart pitcher.
- Add 2 cups of sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Juice your lemons and strain to remove any pulp or seeds. Add 2 cups of lemon juice to the water and sugar mixture.
- Taste test and adjust the sweet/tart-ness to your liking by adding a bit more lemon juice or sugar.
- Mash or puree your fruit. I like my fruit to have a chunky texturer so I just mash it with a fork.
- Pour lemonade into 8 oz. glasses and add 1/4 cup of fruit to each glass.
- Add ice and stir!
All that’s left to do (besides clean up of course) is to sit back, cool off, relax and be refreshed!