Nothing says “Summer” like lemonade and fresh fruit! These turned out so pretty and they were absolutely dee-lish!! Whip some up to refresh your family on a hot summer day.
I simply used Minute Maid frozen concentrate, but if you want to make yours from scratch I’ve posted a recipe below.
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 Cups of Water
- 2 Cups of Sugar
- 2 Cups of Lemon Juice (about 8-12 lemons if you’ll be juicing them yourself).
- 2 Cups of Mashed or Pureed Fruit
Here’s What to Do:
- Pour 4 cups of water into a two quart pitcher.
- Add 2 cups of sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Juice your lemons and strain to remove any pulp or seeds. Add 2 cups of lemon juice to the water and sugar mixture.
- Taste test and adjust the sweet/tart-ness to your liking by adding a bit more lemon juice or sugar.
- Mash or puree your fruit. I like my fruit to have a chunky texturer so I just mash it with a fork.
- Pour lemonade into 8 oz. glasses and add 1/4 cup of fruit to each glass.
- Add ice and stir!
All that’s left to do (besides clean up of course) is to sit back, cool off, relax and be refreshed!
For a super quick short cut, you can just use lemonade concentrate from a can and simply add the fresh fruit!
You might also enjoy reading: Kid’s Lemonade Stand, Lemonade Stand – Free Printable, and 15 Fun Activities for a Sizzlin’ Summer
Here are some related products from Amazon that you might like. Just click on the photo or the description to be redirected to Amazon where you can purchase the products.
- Better Together - Summer Activities for Kids ⋆ Totally Mommed It! - […] Make your own flavored lemonade from scratch with an easy 3 ingredient recipe from LoveMyBigHappyFamily.Org. […]
- 185 Great Ideas for Summer Fun with Preschoolers - TINSELBOX - […] 161. Flavored Lemonade […]
- Summer Guide - Great Ideas For A Summer With Kids - […] 3. Flavored Lemonade […]
- Summertime Fun Round Up - Muddy Boots & Diamonds - […] Summer = Lemonade in my mind. I don’t usually go too crazy with mine, but Love My Big Happy…
- A Guide to Summer Awesomeness | With Your Kids - […] four | flavored lemonade […]
- Summer Activities and Ideas - Post Roundup from 12 Blogs - […] Flavored Lemonade […]