Kid’s Lemonade Stand
July 20, 2016|Posted in: Happy, Healthy, Smart Kids!
One of summer’s big problems is bored kids! Mother’s live in fear of hearing those dreaded words, “Mom, I’m bored!” Mom’s often respond with words that are equally dreaded by kids, “I can find chores for you to do” or “why don’t you read a book?” That’s not what they want to hear! Kids just wanna have some summer fun and excitement!
It seems that every summer, everywhere, kids and moms end up wracking their brains trying to come up with ideas to keep the summer blues at bay. If your family has found itself in that situation this summer, I have the answer for you! What better way to spend a lazy summer day than to set up that timeless icon of childhood – A Lemonade Stand!
- Lemonade (Kool-aid is a great idea too!)
- A Table
- A Sign
- An Envelope to Keep the Money In
Super Creative Ideas:
- Build a Stand out of Wood and Paint it Bright Colors.
- Sell Flavored Lemonades or Different Flavors of Kool-aid.
- Add a Table Cloth, Decorations or even a Mascot.
- Iced Tea, Candy, or Baked Goods make good addiitons to the Menu.
- Paint Cute and Colorful Signs.
- Let the Kid’s Choose a Local Charity to Donate their Earnings to.
Check back this Friday, July 22nd for a free printable Lemonade Stand Sign!
- Flavored Lemonade! ~ Love My Big Happy Family - […] might also enjoy reading: Kid’s Lemonade Stand, Lemonade Stand – Free Printable, and 15 Fun Activities for a Sizzlin’…