15 Fun Activities for a Sizzlin’ Summer
July 12, 2016|Posted in: Holidays and Seasons
Are you looking for ways to enjoy the Hot Summer Days? Check out this list of 15 Fun Family Activities!!
- Run Through the Sprinklers or Get Out the Slip & Slide
- Visit the City Pool or Splash Pad
- Go on a Picnic
- Have a Backyard Barbecue
- Take a Trip to the Zoo
- Make Homemade Lemonade. You could even Set Up a Lemonade Stand to offer your neighbors relief from the hot summer sun.
- Make Homemade Ice Cream
- Make Popsicles or Snow Cones
- Go to the Drive In Movie. Take your lawn chairs and sit outside the car. Don’t forget the snacks!
- Visit a Park with a Duck Pond & Feed the Waterfowl.
- Go Fishing! Many states have a free fishing day when you don’t need to buy a fishing License.
- Invest in a few inexpensive bubble toys and have a Bubble Blowing Party.
- Play Yard games. (Croquet, Ladder Golf, Lawn Darts, Frizbee)
- Eat Watermelon! Yummy!!
- Get an inexpensive bucket of Sidewalk Chalk and fill your drive and walkway with fun, colorful works of art!!
- Flavored Lemonade a Sweet and Tangy Summertime Treat - […] might also enjoy reading: Kid’s Lemonade Stand, Lemonade Stand – Free Printable, and 15 Fun Activities for a Sizzlin’…
- Everything Pineapple - Icon of Summer - Pineapple Items - […] You might also enjoy reading: 15 Fun Activities for a Sizzlin’ Summer and Pretty Summer […]
- Pink Flamingo Everything - Flamingo Novelty Items - […] You might also enjoy reading: 15 Fun Activities for a Sizzlin’ Summer and Pretty Summer […]
- Playing Outside is Good For Children! ~ Love My Big Happy Family - […] 15 Fun Activities for a Sizzlin’ Summer […]