Self Care – Making Time for Yourself
Self CareEveryone deserves some “Me Time” once in a while. But, if you’re a mom it‘s probably a very rare moment indeed when you find yourself alone with nothing you have to do. It’s important to make a point of arranging time for self care. You’ll be a happier, more productive person if you do, So, plan a night when your hubby will be away and send the kids to a sleepover at a friend’s house or to grandma’s house for the night so you can have some much deserved, and undoubtedly needed, alone time. Just relax and enjoy your own company!
Self Care Ideas!
- Workout, Go for a Bike Ride, Take a Walk in the Park
- Pop Popcorn; Turn Out the Lights and Watch a Good Movie
- Take a Bubble Bath by Candlelight
- Cook an Amazing Meal, Set a Nice Table, Play Soft Music and Enjoy!
- Buy Some Flowers and Plant Them in Your Garden
- Go to the Craft Store, Pick out a Fun Project, Go Home and Create!
- Take Home a Good Book from the Library, Wrap up in a Blanket & Get Lost!
- Take a Nap
- Clean your House Spotless, It Feels Amazing!
- Write a Letter to a Friend, use Clip-art, Bright Colors, Quotes, etc.
I’ve recently partnered with a new friend, Jen Riday, women’s happiness expert to help her promote her Time Management Course. I’ll be sharing more about it throughout the remainder of March.
You can watch her Self Care Podcast Episode Part 1 HERE
Get Jen’s Self Care Toolkit Freebie HERE
You might also enjoy reading Choose Happiness – Six Tips
Here are some related products from Amazon that you might like. Just click on the photo or the description to be redirected to Amazon where you can purchase the products.