June 10, 2015|Posted in: Healthy, Beautiful You!
Everyone deserves some “Me Time” once in a while. But, if you’re a mom it‘s probably a very rare moment indeed when you find yourself alone with nothing you have to do. It’s important to make a point of arranging time for yourself. You’ll be a happier, more productive person if you do, So, plan a night when your hubby will be away and send the kids to a sleepover at a friend’s house or to grandma’s house for the night so you can have some much deserved, and undoubtedly needed, alone time. Just relax and enjoy your own company!
- Workout, Go for a Bike Ride, Take a Walk in the Park
- Pop Popcorn; Turn Out the Lights and Watch a Good Movie
- Take a Bubble Bath by Candlelight
- Cook an Amazing Meal, Set a Nice Table, Play Soft Music and Enjoy!
- Buy Some Flowers and Plant Them in Your Garden
- Go to the Craft Store, Pick out a Fun Project, Go Home and Create!
- Take Home a Good Book from the Library, Wrap up in a Blanket & Get Lost!
- Take a Nap
- Clean your House Spotless, It Feels Amazing!
- Write a Letter to a Friend, use Clip-art, Bright Colors, Quotes, etc.