Loaded Potato Soup!
January 30, 2017|Posted in: Let's Eat!
Who needs comfort food to get through these last few weeks of winter?! I know I do!! This Loaded Potato Soup should do the trick. It’s simple and easy to make. My family loves it and your family will too!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 8 lbs of Russett Potatoes
- 2-3 Cups of Milk
- 2-3 Cups of Water
- 2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 1 tsp Onion Salt
- Sour Cream
- Grated Colby Jack Cheese
- Bacon Bits
Here’s What You’ll Need to Do:
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into approximately 1″ pieces.
- Rinse potatoes and place them in an 8 quart pot, cover with hot water and boil for 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Do not drain, mix or mash potatoes until smooth.
- Alternate adding milk and water one cup at a time until the soup reaches the desired consistency.
- Serve in large mugs or soup bowl.
- Add the toppings of your choice and ENJOY!!
- 8 HEARTY SOUPS FOR FALL AND WINTER – Grammy's Grid - […] LOADED POTATO SOUP – LOVE MY BIG HAPPY FAMILY […]