Impromptu Family Activities for Christmas Eve
December 24, 2016|Posted in: Holidays and Seasons
Here is a list of ten impromptu things you can do as a family to make your Christmas Eve fun and festive. Choose one or two or see how many things on the list you can do!
The most important thing is to just spend time together as a family having fun and enjoying one another’s company!
- Read Stories – Like The Night Before Christmas, or make up your own story or poem.
- Watch a Movie in your Pajamas
- Set out Cookies for Santa and Carrots for His Reindeer
- Sing Christmas Songs
- Cut Paper Snowflakes
- Bake Something Yummy! – A cake, cupcakes, cut out sugar cookie shapes, make candy – whatever you have the ingredients for.
- Make Hot Chocolate
- Play Board Games
- Share Fond Memories of Christmases Past!
- Read the Christmas Story in the Bible – Luke Chapter 2 is a good place.
Do you have any great ideas to add to the list? Let me know what they are in the comments!