Holiday Pumpkin Roll
This Holiday Pumpkin Roll is a yummy treat that makes a perfect addition to all your festivities!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
For the Cake
- ¾ Cups of All-purpose Flour
- ¼ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2/3 Cups of Pumpkin Puree
- ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ½ tsp Ground Cloves
- ¼ tsp Salt
For the Filling
- 1 – 8 oz Package of Cream Cheese
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 6 Tbsp Butter, Softened
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
Here’s What to Do:
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grease 15 x 10” jelly-roll pan and line it wax paper.
- Grease and flour the wax paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cloves and salt.
In a separate bowl combine eggs and granulated sugar and mix well.
- Stir in pureed pumpkin.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until well blended,
- Spread prepared cake batter evenly onto the pan.
- Bake for 13 – 15 minutes or until cake springs back when lightly touched.
- While your cake is baking, sprinkle a thin, cotton dish towel with powdered sugar.
- When cake is done, immediately loosen it from the pan and turn it onto the towel.
- Carefully remove the wax paper and then roll the cake and towel together and cool on a wire rack.
- Mix together powdered sugar, butter, and vanilla until well blended.
- Carefully unroll the cake and spread the filling over it.
- Reroll the cake, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for one hour.
- Sprinkle top with powdered sugar, slice, serve and enjoy!