15 Fun Low or No Cost Spring Activities
March 19, 2016|Posted in: Holidays and Seasons
Activities for families to do in the Springtime.
Hello Friends! The weather is finally starting to warm up and we can get outside with the kids and have some fun! Are you looking for ways to enjoy Springtime with your family? Check out this list of 15 fun activities!!
Spring Activities List
- Visit a petting farm to see the newborn baby animals
- Plant a garden. Even a small container garden can be lots of fun. You can get a head start by sprouting your seeds indoors!
- Go on a walk or a hike!
- Go to a nearby park and play on the playground.
- Fly a kite on a breezy day.
- Have a Scavenger Hunt!
- Splash in puddles on a rainy day. (and float leaves down the rain gutter)
- Go for a bike ride.
- Take notice of (and point out to one another) all of the budding and blossoming trees and the sprouting and blooming flowers.
- Wash the car on a warm day.
- Invest in a few inexpensive bubble toys and have a bubble blowing party.
- Play yard games. (Badminton, volleyball, bocci ball, horseshoes)
- Have a barbecue on a warm day.
- Set up a lemonade stand to refresh all your neighbors who are out enjoying the beautiful weather.
- Get an inexpensive bucket of sidewalk chalk and fill your drive and walkway with fun, colorful works of art!!
You might also enjoy reading Ten Early Signs of Spring.
Here are some related products from Amazon that you might like. Just click on the photo or the description to be redirected to Amazon where you can purchase the products.