DIY – Snow Globes
What you’ll need:
- Empty Baby Food Jars
- Glitter & Confetti
- Small Plastic Penguin, Snowman, etc. (I used some clearance Christmas Toys and just stashed the Santas away for next
- Small Plastic Tree or Piece of a Plastic Evergreen Branch
- Polyester Fiberfill (stuffing)
- Hot Glue Gun
- Heat the glue gun and use it to attach a small amount of the polyester fiberfill to the inside of the lid from thebaby food jar. This is your snow!
- Next use the glue gun to attach the toy and the plastic “tree” to the lid.
- Put approximately 1/2 to 3/4 of a teaspoon of glitter and confetti into the bottom of the jar.
- Fill the jar with water and place the lid on top (submerging the toys in the water.
- Make sure the lid is screwed on very tightly.
- Dry the jar of any spilled water.
- Apply a ring of hot glue around where the lid and the jar meet to prevent any leakage.
Voilá! You have your very own Snow Globe!!