4th of July Grilling – Hawaiian Burgers!
June 25, 2015|Posted in: Let's Eat!
Are you tired of plain old burgers and looking for something yummy to grill for your 4th of July barbecue? Try these delicious Grilled Hawaiian Burgers! They’re my daughter’s all time favorite!
Grilled Hawaiian Burgers Recipe
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 4 Lean Hamburger Patties
- 4 Bakery Hamburger Buns with Sesame Seeds
- 1 Can of Pineapple Slices
- 4 Slices of Swiss Cheese
- 1/2 Cup of Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar
Here’s What You’ll Need to Do:
- Mix teriyaki sauce and brown sugar together in a small bowl.
- Divide mixture into two bowls. Put hamburger patties into one bowl to marinate. Put the pineapple slices into the other bowl to marinate.
- Marinate for 30 min to overnight.
- Heat your barbecue grill and put the hamburger patties on to cook. Approximately halfway through the cooking time, begin brushing the leftover marinade over the burgers, turning frequently and adding more marinate each time until the burgers are completely cooked and the teriyaki sauce has caramelized.
- Top each hamburger patty with a slice of Swiss cheese. Remove the burgers from the grill before the cheese has completely melted and place them on the buns.
- Put the pineapple slices on the grill and baste with marinade. Turn them over and do the same to the other side. When pineapples are completely warmed through and covered with some of the caramelized teriyaki sauce remove them from the grill and put one or two on top of each burger.
- Serve with chips, salads and fresh fruits and vegetables.
Makes 4 Burgers
You might also enjoy reading
Here are some related products from Amazon that you might like. Just click on the photo or the description to be redirected to Amazon where you can purchase the products.