15 Fun Low or No Cost Spring Activities
March 19, 2016|Posted in: Holidays and Seasons
Hello Friends! Are you looking for ways to enjoy Springtime with your family? Check out this list of 15 fun activities!!
- Visit a petting farm to see the newborn baby animals
- Plant a garden. Even a small container garden can be lots of fun. You can get a head start by sprouting your seeds indoors!
- Go on a walk or a hike!
- Go to a nearby park and play on the playground.
- Fly a kite on a breezy day.
- Have a Scavenger Hunt!
- Splash in puddles on a rainy day. (and float leaves down the rain gutter)
- Go for a bike ride.
- Take notice of (and point out to one another) all of the budding and blossoming trees and the sprouting and blooming flowers.
- Wash the car on a warm day.
- Invest in a few inexpensive bubble toys and have a bubble blowing party.
- Play yard games. (Badminton, volleyball, bocci ball, horseshoes)
- Have a barbecue on a warm day.
- Set up a lemonade stand to refresh all your neighbors who are out enjoying the beautiful weather.
- Get an inexpensive bucket of sidewalk chalk and fill your drive and walkway with fun, colorful works of art!!