August 31, 2015|Posted in: Let's Eat!
This is one of my husband’s all time favorite meals, a hand-me-down recipe from his mom.
2 lb. ground beef, browned and drained
1 Pkg Mild Taco Seasoning Mix
1 Can (10 oz) Enchilada Sauce
2 Cans (6 oz. ech.) of Black Olives, chopped
1 Jar (10 oz) of Green Olives, chopped
1 1/2 lbs Colby Jack Cheese, grated
1 Bag (11 oz.) of Tortilla Chips
- Mix taco seasoning and enchilada sauce with browned ground beef.
- Spread tortilla chips on a pizza pan.
- Top with alternating layers of ground beef, cheese and olives.
- Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is completely melted.
- Cut into squares with a pizza cutter and serve with a green salad.