“Ice Cream Cone” Rice Krispie Treats!
Here’s a super fun treat the kids will LOVE!! Rice Krispie Treats shaped like Ice Cream Cones! They make a fun treat for Birthday Parties, Valentine’s Day, April Fools Day, and Every Day!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 6 Cups of Rice Cereal
- 5 1/2 Cups of Miniature Marshmallows
- 4 Tbsp Butter
- Red Food Coloring
- 1 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- Ice Cream Cones
- Large Red Gumballs
Here’s What to Do:
- In a large mixing bowl combine half of the marshmallows and half of the butter.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Add 4-5 drops of red food color.
- Stir until all marshmallows are melted and mixture is well blended.
- Add half of the rice cereal and stir until it is completely covered.
- In a separate large mixing bowl, repeat steps 1-5 adding 1 tbsp of cocoa (instead of red food coloring) on step 4.
- Fill the base of your ice cream cones with your choice of either the pink or cocoa rice krispie treat mixture and pack it down.
- Using an ice cream scoop put two scoops of rice krispie treat mixture on top of each cone.
Decorate with sprinkles and a cherry (large red gumball) on top!
These make fun gifts or party favors when wrapped individually and tied with a ribbon!
- Blogging Grandmothers Link Party #9 – Grammy's Grid - […] Featured: Love My Big Happy Family Ice Cream Cone Rice Krispie Treats […]
- Blogging Grandmothers Link party #9 | Candy's Farm House Pantry - […] Featured: Love My Big Happy Family †Ice Cream Cone Rice Krispie Treats […]
- April Fool's Day Prank. It looks like spaghetti but it is actually a cake! - […] You might also like Ice Cream Cone Rice Krispie Treats […]
- April Fool's Day Gifts and Gags. Plan a day of surprises and laughter for your family! - […] Rice Krispie Treat “Ice Cream Cones” […]