July 23, 2015|Posted in: Let's Eat!
This is a super easy and delicious way to make Chicken Enchiladas! They’re one of my husband’s favorites.
3 Cans Cream of Chicken Soup
3/4 Cup of Sour Cream
1 Can Green Chilies, diced
1/2 tsp. Salt
2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, grated
1/2 Cup Green Onion, chopped
4 Chicken Breasts, cooked and shredded
1 Can Olives, chopped
- Sauce: Mix soup, sour cream, and chilies together in a bowl.
- Filling: Mix cheese, green onions, and chicken in a separate bowl.
- Spray shallow baking dish with nonstick cooking spray,
- Place a portion of sauce and filling in each of the 12 tortilla rolls.
- Roll tortillas and place in the baking dish.
- Pour remaining sauce over enchiladas.
- Garnish with cheese and olives.
- Bake 20 to 30 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
Servings – 12