Chicken & Biscuits
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 Chicken Bullion Cubes
- 2 Envelopes of Chicken Gravy
- 6 Cups of Water
- 1 Can of Corn
- 1 1/2 Cups of Sliced Carrots
- 1/4 tsp of Thyme
- 1 tsp of Basil
- 2 Bay Leaves
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Can of Ready Made Biscuits
Here’s What to Do:
- Heat 4 cups of water to boiling and dissolve the 4 chicken bullion cubes in the hot water.
- Place the bullion water into a crockpot and add three cups of hot water.
- Stir in the two envelopes of chicken gravy.
- Add chicken breasts, corn and carrots
- Stir in Thyme, Basil and Bay Leaves
- Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- When chicken is cooked through break it apart with a fork,
- Remove Bay Leaves and add Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Bake the Biscuits according to the package directions.
- Serve in a bowl with a broken biscuit on top.
Enjoy the warm, comfortable goodness!!