Caramel Apple Dip – A Charming Gift!
September 8, 2015|Posted in: Let's Eat!
This Caramel Apple Dip makes a charming fall gift for any occasion. Give it as a thank you gift for someone who’s done something nice for you, as a birthday treat for the next birthday girl or birthday boy who comes along, or to your favorite teacher or public servant to show your appreciation for all they do!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- 6 Granny Smith Apples
- 6 Red Delicious Apples
- 1 Bag of Individually Wrapped Caramels
- 1 Can of Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 Stick of Butter
- 6 Extra Small Mason Jars
- 6 Extra Tall Clear Plastic Gift Bags
- Wired Ribbon
1. Wash and dry the apples and the mason jars.
2. Unwrap all of the caramels and place them in a microwave safe bowl.
3. Add the can of sweetened condensed milk and the stick of butter (softened).
4. Heat in the microwave, stirring every two minutes, until mixture is smooth and well blended. Approximately six minutes.
5. Pour equal amounts of caramel dip into each of the six mason jars. Put the lids on tightly and allow to cool.
6. Use the plastic gift bags to wrap the jar of caramel with one red apple and one green apple.
7. Tie a pretty bow to the top of each bag with the wired ribbon.
8. Make someone’s day extra special by p
resenting them with an extra special gift of Caramel Apple Dip!
- 65 Quick and Simple FALL Recipes for The Busy Mama - […] Caramel Apple Dip […]