Candy Kiss Roses for Valentine’s Day!
February 12, 2016|Posted in: Holidays and Seasons
These fun Candy Kiss Roses are simple and fun to make!
Here’s What You Need:
- Chocolate Kiss Candies
- Stems – Lollipop Sticks or Wooden Skewers (like you would use for shish-ka-bobs)
- Green Floral Tape
- Silk Leaves
- Red or Pink Cellophane
- Cellophane Tape
Here’s What To Do:
- Take two chocolate kisses and place them together end to end (you can roll a piece of tape to put between the candies to hold them together if that makes it easier).
- Wrap the candies together with a cellophane square measuring approximately 3 x 3 inches.
- Gather the cellophane together at one end of the two candies, insert your “stem” and tape the cellophane and the “stem” together.
- Place a silk leaf near the candy flower and wrap the leaf and “stem” with green floral tape. Make sure you cover all of the extra cellophane that isn’t part of the flower.
- Repeat steps 1 thru 4 until you have as many flowers as need.
- Gather them together in a bouquet and wrap them in pretty cellophane or place them in a basket or vase and you’ll have a sweet Valentine gift for someone you love. If you’d like you can present them as single stemmed gifts.
Enjoy & Happy Valentine’s Day!!
- Blogging Grandmothers Link Party #8 – Grammy's Grid - […] Featured: Nana’s Whimsies – Germodian Poliswerian Grandma Honey’s House – My Favorite Soup Recipes for the Cold Weekend I Love…
- Blogging Grandmothers Link Party #8 | Candy's Farm House Pantry - […] Featured: Nana’s Whimsies -†Germodian Poliswerian Grandma Honey’s House – My Favorite Soup Recipes for the Cold Weekend I Love…