10 Questions to Ask at Back to School Night
August 20, 2015|Posted in: Happy, Healthy, Smart Kids!
Back to school night is a great time to meet your child’s teacher and begin to establish good parent and teacher communication. It’s important to get a feel for what the school year will be like and what will be expected of you and your child. Here is a list of ten questions you should ask your child’s teacher at Back to School Night.
- What is a typical day in your classroom like?
- What can I do to help my child be successful in school this year?
- Are there any particular school supplies my child will need?
- What will my child be expected to do for homework?
- What is your policy for dealing with missing homework?
- What is your policy regarding absences and makeup work?
- What kinds of things do you do to help a child who is struggling in a particular area?
- What kinds of classroom donations would be most helpful to you?
- What is the best way for me to get in contact with you?
- How can I best help you this year?