Chocolate White Chocolate Chip Cookies
September 22, 2015|Posted in: Let's Eat!
I’m not kidding you, these cookies are absolutely delicious!!! And their name is kinda fun too! They make a great fall treat and your family will love them!!
Here’s What You Need:
- 1/2 Cup Butter (I use salted)
- 1/2 Cup Shortening
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. Cream Cheese
- 1 1/2 Cups of Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup Cocoa
- 2 1/4 Cup Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Milk
- 1 pkg of White Chocolate Chips
- Mix butter (softened), shortening, and cream cheese together until light.
- Gradually add sugar and cocoa, beating until mixture is light and fluffy.
- Add egg and vanilla and mix well.
- In a separate bowl combine flour and baking powder and mix well.
- Alternately add the flour mixture and milk blending until dough reaches desired consistency.
- Stir in the bag of white chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonful (about 2 inches apart) onto lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes.
Yeild: About 4 dozen cookies.